neutrik ethercon cable connector
Neutrik EtherCON CAT6A Plug – Nickel Shell – NE8MX6
- Ruggedized Connector With CAT6A Component Compliance According to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568-C.2
- PoE++ Compliant According to 802.3bt Type4
- IP65 Protected When Mated With NE8FDX-P6-W or NE8FDX-Y6-W
- Rugged Latch Lock System Million Fold Proven
- Intermateable With the Existing EtherCON CAT5 Range
- Unique Neutrik Chuck-Type Strain Relief
Neutrik EtherCON for pre-assembled RJ45 Plugs – Nickel Shell – NE8MX-1
Cable connector carrier consists of a nickel shell, chuck and boot. The boot (same as X-series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 – 8 mm. For non pre-assembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
ATTENTION: Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Neutrik EtherCON IP65 for non pre-assembled RJ45 Plugs – Nickel Shell – NE8MX-TOP
- RJ45 System for Harsh and Demanding Environment
- Cable Connector Carrier Accepts Most Common RJ45 Plugs
- IP65 Rating and Certified Outdoor Protection to UL 50E (In Combination With a TOP Range Counterpart)
- Rugged Diecast Shell With Unique Chuck Type Strain Relief
- Protects Ethernet Connections in a Variety of Commercial Type Applications
- Designed to Prevent Breakage of the Fragile Components of Standard RJ45 Connectors
- Allows Assembly of non Pre-assembled Conventional RJ45 Cables