An engineers toolkit featuring an Antex Gascat 120 butane gas powered soldering iron, a variety of tools manufactured from high grade long lasting materials, complete with non-slip bi-material handles. Also includes a digital multimeter with leads.
The tool provides excellent portability, lasting approximately 2 hours before requiring refilling. This is easily done in seconds with a standard butane gas lighter refill canister. The temperature is adjustable on the body of the tool. The tool can also be used for heatshrinking, and even as a hot knife for cutting plastics or sealing rope.
- 115mm mini side cutters – C45 carbon steel
- 115mm mini long nose pliers – C45 carbon steel
- Screwdriver – Size: 3x75mm, Hardened Chrome Vadium steel – Magnetic tip
- Screwdriver – Size: PH0x75mm, Hardened Chrome Vadium steel – Magnetic tip
- Desoldering pump
- 2 meter tube of lead-free solder
- Gascat 120 iron with auto ignition
- Gas soldering tip
- Gas flame tip
- Hot knife tip
- Sponge tray
- Digital multimeter
- Weight – 950g
- Dimensions – 300 x 180 x 50 mm