Lockable power-in cable connector with screw terminals in blue housing.
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: Neutrik NAC3FCA is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
Features & Benefits:
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing
- UL, cUL recognized components
- Branded with unique hologram – guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product