Connect your legacy audio gear to the Dante® world. The NA2-IO-DLINE is an end-of-network device. It is a breakout box which allows two channels of audio to be integrated into a Dante® network. Simultaneously, NA2-IO-DLINE converts a Dante® stream into analog audio signals. Hence, it is possible to use this tiny box to feed analog audio signals into the Dante® network while at the same time receiving a mix from another Dante® source.
NA2-IO-DLINE is designed for harsh stage conditions. It therefore features lockable chassis connectors for both the audio and network connections. For fixed installations, the rubber protection can be removed. With optional mounting brackets or a rack panel, the box can be mounted below tables, in floor boxes, or in equipment racks.
Features & Benefits
- Connect analog audio equipment to a Dante® network
- Heavy duty adapter for rugged stage conditions
- Lockable audio and network connections
- Convert up to two analog line signals to a Dante® network
- Feed non Dante® ready amplifiers, speakers or mixing desks with signals from the Dante® network
- Requires a Power over Ethernet switch or a PoE injector (802.3 af/at; class 1)
- AES67 compliant