The rearTWIST HD Tiny BNC cable connector is optimized for small cable diameters up to 4 mm. The additional leading ferrule eases the critical assembly of multicore or tiny cables. Like all Neutrik BNCs it offers a true 75Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications. The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications.
Belden 1406B, 1407B, 1417B
Pin: 1.6mm (square)
Shield: 5.0mm (hex)
rearTWIST HD features:
- rearTwist principle locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Optimized assembly for mutlicore or tiny cables
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front
- Snug-fit centre pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Excellent cable protection and retention.