The opticalCON system is based on LC-Duplex connectors but eliminates its weakness and guarantees a safe, dust protected and rugged connection. Being compatible to conventional LC connectors the opticalCON DUO offers the choice of using cost effective LC cables or the rugged opticalCON cable assembly for mobile applications. The opticalCON DUO is the ideal solution for equipment connections and system integration offering LC compatibility on chassis connector front and rear.
The opticalCON DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
Assembled Two-fibre ‘X-TREME’ mobile field cable with a PUR (outer) cut proof and rodent resistant double jacket/glass yarn sandwich construction
Features & Benefits:
- Ruggedized and dirt protected fibre optic connection system
- Waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standard in mated condition
- Mounted on a Schill professional drum
- 2-pole military approved robust and lightweight mobile field cable with multi- or single mode fibres
- opticalCON multimode fibre cables offer laser and bend optimized OM3 fibres
- Accommodates standard optical LC-Duplex connectors
- Cable connector features rugged all metal housing and heavy duty cable retention
- Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required