- OpticalCON Quad Cable
- Singlemode Assembly
- Four-fibre, Lightweight Mobile Field Cable With Rugged PUR Jacket
- Ruggedized & Dirt Protected Fibre Optic Connection System
- IP65 Protection Rating
- Push-Pull Locking Mechanism
- Easy To Clean, No Special Tools Required
The opticalCON system is based on LC connectors but eliminates its weakness and guarantees a safe, dust protected and rugged connection. The opticalCON QUAD is based on the proven opticalCON DUO connection system but with four channels it is optimized for Point-to-Point interconnections and multi-channel routing applications. The system copes with the increasing need for fibre optic channels.
Assembled, rugged and lightweight 4-channel mobile field cable, excellent cable retention due to aramid yarn, black PUR outer jacket, available in single and multi mode (PC or APC).
The opticalCON QUAD cable connector accommodates four PC optical channels based on conventional and proven LC connectivity protected by a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover. The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and is packed either in a case, on drum or airspool.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged 4-channel fibre optic connection system
- opticalCON multi mode fibre cables offer laser and bend optimized OM3 fibres
- For Point-to-Point multichannel routing
- Innovative spherical shutter guarantees low maintenance
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition