Van Damme Studio Quality wire looms – 2 way female XLR to 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS stereo jack. Flexible, noiseless and rugged, these looms are all a professional musician needs. Used by the BBC and studio’s all over the world.
- Van Damme Blue Series Pre Jacketed Multicore Cable
- Stereo/Balanced Loom.
- Genuine Neutrik Connectors
- Clearly Numbered – Under Clear Rings on XLR’s
- Numbers Under Clear Heatshrink On The Jacks
- Black Plyosil Braid Used To Protect Each Channel, Making For A More Rugged And Professional Loom
- Each Connector Is Glued Inside To Ensure No Movement
With the channel numbers being under clear rings/heat shrink it eliminates the marker wearing off over time. All connectors also have hot glue inside the connectors before being assembled to ensure no movement. These cables are hand built in the UK, rigorously tested before dispatch and carry a one year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Van Damme Blue Series – studio quality pre-jacketed multicore cable
The length of cable is measured from connector to connector, which includes the breakout/tails. For 50cm length looms we will supply 150mm (15cm) tails on both ends as standard. We can also offer different breakout/tail lengths from the drop down option. Please specify if you require different breakout/tails length at point of order.