Audio/lighting cable tester with SINGLE & DOUBLE ended testing and intermittent fault detection.
There are 2 rows of 6 LED’s corresponding to each of the possible connector pins and one for the screen (or ground) connection. As each pin is activated, the LED’s indicate all connections associated with that pin, so that short, open and crossed circuits can be easily found. The LED’s also show the possibility of high resistance or leakage connections.
– 3 Pole XLR Male and Female
– 5 Pole XLR Male and Female
– 6.35mm Jack, stereo or mono
– Single or Twin 4.4mm Bantam, stereo or mono
– 3.5mm Jack, stereo or mono
– 2 / 4 Pole Speakon (TM)
– DIN 180° 3 & 5 Pole
– RCA Phono
– BNC 50/75W /HD SDI
There are 3 LED’s indicating the state of the MEMORY option.
If the MEMORY LED is on, then AudioJoG Pro 5 automatically scans all the connections and compares against information held with just one press of the test button.
MEMORY works in single and double ended test modes.
INTERMITTENT fault detection uses the memory to continuously test the cable until a fault is found.
Double ended – both ends of the cable under test are plugged into AudioJoG Pro
Single ended – one end of the cable under test is plugged into AudioJoG Pro 5 the other into another AudioJoG Pro 5 or any other compatible AudioJoG tester.
Specification, Double [Single] ended:
– Continuity and Short Circuits, less than 255K [75K] ohms
– Open Circuits (end to end and between connected pins), greater than 255K [75K] ohms.
– Less than 2  second test time
– L: 197mm W: 110mm D: 50mm
– Uses 9v PP3 battery (not supplied)