The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications. The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers colour coding.
Custom Lynx Pro HD RG59/U, Belden 1505F, Bryant BD SD53F, Cordial CVI 08-37 HD, Klotz VD083LP 0.8L/3.7DZ, Tesca Presto
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 6.47 mm (hex)
rearTWIST HD features:
- rearTwist principle locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front
- Snug-fit centre pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Excellent cable protection and retention.