The rearTWIST UHD BNC connectors are specifically designed for high resolution video signal transmissions. Due to the unique insulator and contact pin design, the connectors feature low return loss values for 4K and 8K signals.
Thanks to optimised insulator design and reduced crimp diameter from center pin the Neutrik rearTWIST UHD BNC connector achieves increased headroom compared to conventional BNC connectors and offers additional return loss reserve for potential impedance deviations resulting from cable bending, incorrect connector assembly or faulty connection interfaces without signal interruption.
CommScope 5765, Gepco VSD2001, Suhner S05163-02, Suhner S05133-07, Percon VK77
UHD optimized cables:
Belden 1694A, Belden 1694ANH, Belden 1694DNH, Belden 4694R, Belden 70082, Belden 70082NH, Belden 70082CH, Bryant SD11, Bryant SD10F, Canare L-4.5CHWS, Canare L-4.5CHD, Clark Wire CD7506, DirectCable 301-330 Evolution XPC, DirectCable 301-361 6 Channel Evolution XPC
Pin: 1.07 mm (square)
Shield: 7.36 mm (hex)
Features & Benefits
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- Optimized contact pin and insulator design for UHD-data transmissions
- Proven rearTWIST technology
- Swiss antraloy plating
- Fully compatible with conventional BNC chassis connectors
- Improved return loss values at high frequencies