Heavy duty professional 6.35mm (1/4″) stereo jack plug improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief that is available on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. Plug is constructed of nickel shell and has nickel contacts.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra slim 1/4″ plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts – avoid hook up of tip contact