EtherCON CAT6A cable connector self-termination, for insulation diameter > 1.1 mm with black shell.
The set NE8MX6 consists of a cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell, proven Neutrik chuck-type strain relief and a CAT6A compliant RJ45 plug. The set is suitable for a cable diameter range of 7 mm to 9.5 mm and wire gauge of AWG24/1 – AWG22/1 (solid) or AWG24/7 – AWG22/7 (stranded).
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B. Supplied without RJ45 plug.
Features & Benefits:
- Ruggedized connector with CAT6A component compliance according to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568-C.2
- PoE++ compliant according to 802.3bt Type4
- IP65 protected when mated with NE8FDX-P6-W or NE8FDX-Y6-W
- Rugged latch lock system million fold proven
- Compatible with the existing etherCON CAT5 range
- Unique Neutrik chuck-type strain relief