Industry standard, long-frame, B-gauge jack sockets. Frames are diecast with bright nickel-plated sleeve, spring contacts are nickel silver, and switch contacts are palladium plated. Contacts are stacked vertically (connection lugs are stacked vertically above each other), with the earth contact offset and at a right angle to the others, to enable earth bussing by running an earth wire along a row of jacks. Jacks have solder lug connections.
- 5-point B-Gauge jack (tip, ring, sleeve, tip normal, ring normal)
- Rigid nickel plated die-cast frame, featuring considerable frame strength eliminating physical distortion when plug is inserted
- Nickel-silver spring contacts
- Palladium plated switch contacts
- Durable die-cast body with bright nickel plated nose
Click here for the full specification.