The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications. The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers colour coding.
Belden 1695A, CommScope 2279V
Pin: 1.6mm (square)
Shield: 6.47mm (hex)
rearTWIST HD features:
- rearTwist principle locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front
- Snug-fit centre pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Excellent cable protection and retention.