The opticalCON system is based on LC-Duplex connectors but eliminates its weakness and guarantees a safe, dust protected and rugged connection. Being compatible to conventional LC connectors the opticalCON DUO offers the choice of using cost effective LC cables or the rugged opticalCON cable assembly for mobile applications. The opticalCON DUO is the ideal solution for equipment connections and system integration offering LC compatibility on chassis connector front and rear.
The opticalCON DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and is packed either in a case, on drum or airspool.
Assembled 2 fibers rugged and lightweight mobile field cable, excellent cable retention due to aramid yarn, black PUR outer jacket, available in multi- and single mode (PC or APC), military approved. Ideal for audio and broadcast networks.
The 25m variation will be supplied coiled in a Neutrik brand case.
Features & Benefits:
- Ruggedized and dirt protected fibre optic connection system
- Waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standard in mated condition
- 2-pole military approved robust and lightweight mobile field cable with multi- or single mode fibres
- opticalCON multimode fibre cables offer laser and bend optimized OM3 fibres
- Accommodates standard optical LC-Duplex connectors
- Cable connector features rugged all metal housing and heavy duty cable retention
- Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required