This die-cast, ruggedised XLR style STP coupler is built to be used in a wide range of challenging environments. Using the industry standard, XLR latch-locking mechanism, it offers a robust connection that comfortably performs to Cat6A. Designed to be easily mounted into XLR style cut-outs, this high quality coupler is ideal for use in environments that require a connection that is robust enough not be accidentally disconnected.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables. Not suitable for use with 6p4c (RJ11 type) or 6p6c (RJ12 type) plugs.
Features & Benefits:
- Compliant with:
- IEEE standard for PoE+ and 4PPoE IEEE 802.3
- Standard for high performance shielded 8 way connectors IEC 60603–7–51
- Category 6A standard for Balanced Twisted–Pair Components TIA–568.2–D
- Standard for generic premise cabling to Class EA/Cat 6A ISO/IEC 11801–1
- Fully shielded, die–cast body offers a durable, sturdy design with outstanding performance in eliminating alien cross–talk
- Industry standard XLR latch–locking mechanism