The Isopatch bantam was introduced in 1991 as an alternative to the standard long-frame patch panel.
Although designed primarily for the semi-pro audio market, the Isopatch bantam was found to be extremely reliable and became popular in more demanding applications including sound reinforcement and broadcast. Installation contractors love the Isopatch bantam because the normalising is so easy to program and the rear 25 pin D-sub connectors mean that they can use pre-made cables and just plug in on-site saving hours of tedious wiring.
Over the years, the Isopatch bantam has gained a firm reputation for reliability value and Signex now introduce the Isopatch Bantam PRO Series. They couldn’t find a way to improve on the design of the PCB assembly, but they have given the PRO Series a striking new metallic-blue front panel. The PRO Series adds beauty to the well-established Isopatch attributes of excellent value and proven reliability.
* Two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U of rack space
* Enclosed jack design keeps out dust and dirt
* Direct solder rear termination
* Half and full normalling available on all channels
* Suitable for balanced/unbalanced and stereo signals
* Neat slide-in strips for socket designation
* Suitable for insert points without special leads
* PCB parallel wiring points for every Jack
4.4mm Bantam Jack sockets
TP – Direct solder terminations
PST96TP – 483 x 45 x 69
PST96TP – 930g
Half and Full normalising programmable on every channel
Switch contact resistance <0.03 Ohm
Switch contact life >10,000 operations
Min. rack opening required: 442m