Van Damme Studio Quality Wire Looms – 4 Way Neutrik Male to Female XLR (3 Pin). Flexible, noiseless and rugged, these looms are all a professional musician needs.
Used by the BBC and Studio’s all over the world.
- Van Damme Blue Series Pre Jacketed Multicore Cable
- Stereo / Balanced Loom.
- Genuine Neutrik XLR’s
- Clearly Numbered – Under Clear Rings
- Each Connector Is Glued Inside To Ensure No Movement
- These cables are hand built in the UK, rigorously tested before dispatch and carry a 12 Month Guarantee against manufacturing defects
Please note: The length of cable is measured from connector to connector. The breakout/fly length is included in the cable length selected. Available in ANY length – if you require a length not shown, please get in touch.
We can also offer custom labelling on the XLR’s at no extra cost – please leave a note or get in touch
If you require a mix of Female and Male XLR’s on each end – no problem, please leave a note or get in touch
Van Damme Blue Series
- Jacket Material PVC composite Sapphire blue
- Electrical characteristics Resistance Conductor Ohm/Km
- Insulation M Ohm/Km >5000
- Capacitance Core to core pF/m 100 nominal Core to shield 200 nominal
4 Way: 9.60mm
NC3MXX: Neutrik 3 Pin Male XLR
NC3FXX: Neutrik 3 Pin Female XLR